Past Attendees Include:
T he mobile payment ecosystem is evolving into clusters of winners building beachheads across multiple industries. However, a handful of powerful disruptors aiming to dominate a lion's share of the market are also emerging. Whether they operate in a niche industry, or are appealing to mass consumers, these companies are working in collaboration with other players to drive adoption and deliver Uber-caliber convenience for consumers, while simultaneously disrupting established industry players.
- Who will be the emerging winners?
- What are the factors that will determine survival or extinction?
- What are the front-end attractions that will drive mass adoption and the back-end innovations that will enable delivery on the promise?
- Which solution is right for your business and what does it take to be successful in this ongoing game-changing landscape?
Find out at our 9th Annual Mobile Payment Innovation Summit on February 10 & 11, 2016, in Phoenix , Arizona, for the definitive perspective from the most important players in the ecosystem. Building upon the information and research derived from our 8th Annual event in 2015, this event is designed to convene and deliver specific value to the following industry sectors:
- The latest look at the direction of what consumers are doing! The winning payment options and behaviors of choice when it comes to paying, shopping and interacting with their devices. What shifts are happening in industries that are gaining traction in mobile payments and commerce?
- Practical approaches and insights on lessons learned from key players in responding to customer’s commerce needs.
- The impact of international systems and how to prioritize and play to win in international and other mobile systems?
For Banks/ Issuers and Payment Networks:
- How the advent of Samsung Pay, PayPal's partnerships, Amazon and Google are changing the game.
- Implications of one touch shopping payment systems for consumers —how will everyone participate?
- How can banks make advances in consumer data?
- What new and developing platforms are making mobile payments ubiquitous?
- Tokenization and its repercussions in security and data
- Keys to successful partnerships and collaborations
- Updates to EMV, NFC and HCE
For Solution Providers:
- Collaborations with the right mobile apps
- How to leverage the global trend of payments and be part of the opportunities in international payment transfers
- New technologies that understand the boundaries in the evolving platforms to bring mobile payments to as many consumers as possible
For All Innovators and Players:
- Case studies of how applications perform in the real world!
- The emergence of global mobile ecosystems - lessons learned from international ecosystems
- Legislative and regulatory mandates and updates and comparisons with global systems
- Dynamics of the battlefield! Territories of battle! Sessions that provide crystal clarity on where everyone stands and what all players want.
- Critical content that allows you to understanding and stay current to marshal the right solutions for your business and application!
Participate in the dynamic sessions, and high quality networking facilitated through round table discussions, and networking breaks strategically designed to showcase the latest industry solutions while facilitating meaningful cross-industry interaction.
If you have a story to tell - If you are Retailer/Merchant or Bank/Payment Network or Issuer, please contact Kathleen Daffner at : firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are a solution provider and wish to participate as a sponsor/exhibitor, please contact: Aron Barkan, ph: 561-674-0082; email: email@example.com