- Addressing the core operational challenges and capability requirements for executing a mobile strategy
- Leveraging the convergence of Big Data, advertising and payments to enhance the consumer experience and drive transactions
- Adapting to the evolution of payment processing to recognize new revenue streams
By now, the business case for mobile payments has been widely communicated and the ecosystem is in agreement that we all need to work towards the goal of widespread acceptance and consumer adoption. Yet, today's mobile consumer has increasingly advanced needs and responds to marketing differently than before; this shift in customer behavior is generating invaluable information that when used effectively, has the ability to act as a powerful gateway to successfully engage and interact with consumers. Therefore, merchants, banks, card brands and all members of the value chain must also consider the value-added services beyond the payment itself and have systems in place for monetizing mobile users through advertising and data analytics.
- How do we actually embark on implementing these processes?
- What does each participant need to do in order to get their individual mobile payments and commerce strategy off the ground and drive ubiquity?
- How do advertisers utilize Big Data more dynamically in order to identify customer trends, respond to actual behavior and leverage this knowledge to...
TOP 12 REASONS TO ATTEND MCPI:
Today's mobile consumer has increasingly advanced needs and responds to marketing differently than before. This shift in customer behavior is generating invaluable information that when used effectively, has the ability to successfully engage and interact with consumers. Merchants, banks, card brands and...
"The Summit brought together many important players and participants in the evolving ecosystem of mobile
payments and was a valuable forum for sharing ideas, efforts and business models across multiple industries.
It was a productive way to learn, share and form the basis for collaboration going forward."