Past Attendees Include:
T he momentum of mobile payment adoption is moving from a single "winner-takes-all" scenario, to the more likely reality of winners who will work in collaboration to drive growth and mass adoption across multiple industries, consumer needs cases and applications in mobile payments. The key questions are: Who will be these winners? What are the front-end and back-end innovations that will succeed in the minds and dollars of consumers? What does it take to become successful in this game-changing payments landscape? Find out on June 17-18, 2015 at Mobile Payment Innovations at the Hilton Financial District in San Francisco, for a 360 degree perspective from the game changing innovators representing all sides of the marketplace.
Banks/Issuers and Payment Networks will analyze:
- How the advent of ApplePay and launches of partnerships such as Samsung/ LoopPay and Paydiant/Paypal impact the game for everyone
- New platforms and technologies that will make mobile payment ubiquitous
- The opportunities and challenges of NFC, QR code, HCE
- Key lessons on collaborating with the right partners to leverage your brand equity with your existing customers
- Emerging players and how to define your place in the digital cash economy and its transactional elements, such as loading proprietary payment apps onto a device
- Removing fraud and security risk during the mobile and online checkout experience
Merchants will discuss:
- How Dunkin Brands, HomeDepot and others are overcoming the challenges of build vs. buy in developing optimal means to accept secure mobile payments
- Practical approaches and insights on lessons learned from key players to develop rapid response feedback loops to enhance customer responsive behaviors
- The lessons from vertical-focused solutions from industries such as quick-service restaurants, convenience stores/fuel outlets
Solution Providers will showcase:
- How to find the right fit among the evolving platforms to help bring mobile payments to as many consumers and industries as possible
- Strategies to monetize innovative platforms through the right partnerships
- Achieving the right balance in the security vs. convenience dilemma to maintain competitive advantage without compromising your reputation and transaction integrity
- The key regulatory and legislative mandates that you need to focus on in this ever expanding arena of mobile payments, digital and electronic cash transactions
Innovators/Disruptors will deliver insights on:
- How to us the customer experience as a key differentiator in meeting the ever escalating consumer demand for platforms and technologies that deliver value, convenience and delight.
- How the landscape is shaping for mobile wallets, commerce apps and transactions that deliver a seamless and secure experience that drives loyalty and frequent repeat usage
The Mobile Payment Innovation Summit continues to hold the most intelligent conversations on the development of mobile payments and it's opportunities from all sides. Carefully selected and curated content from experts, analysts, financial institutions, merchants and pioneers show you which innovations are shaping the payments landscape today. Benefit from networking with key players and potential partners in the fast changing mobile payment space. Register now and we look forward to seeing you in June in San Francisco!